(all times are EST)
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
We’re kicking off FANS 2020 with an evening of virtual entertainment, video case studies, and networking opportunities.Say cheers to cheese with Canadian Cheese Ambassador, David Beaudoin as he presents The Marvelous and Complex World of Canadian Cheese.
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pmJoin Genevieve MacDonald for a live chat/Q&A on Safety & Ease of Use of 3-Chamber Bags: The Nursing Perspective
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pmProfessor Berger will present
Rational and Practical Ways to Cover Energy and the Higher Protein Needs in ICU
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pmJoin Michele ApSimon for a live chat/Q&A on Metabolic Mistake! Are We Giving Too Much Dextrose in Our Parenteral Nutrition?
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pmJoin Karen Biggs for a live chat/Q&A on Delivering Supplemental Parenteral Nutrition in an Out-Patient Cancer Centre
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pmDr. Martindale will present
PN in 2020: Dogma vs Data?
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pmJoin Margaret Avery for a live chat/Q&A on The Impact of Nutrition on the Continuum of Care in CKD: A Case Study on IDPN
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pmJoin Crystal Peters for a live chat/Q&A on A Case for Supplemental TPN
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pmDr. Prado will present
Role of Nutrition in Optimizing Muscle Mass in Cancer: Gaps and Opportunities
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pmJoin Jean-François Bellemare and Josée Houde for a live chat/Q&A on Nutritional Considerations in Two Complex Clinical Surgical Cases
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pmPanel discussion moderated by
Dr. David Armstrong: Pioneers in PN Discuss What’s Next